Sunday 4 December 2011

Welcome to my world.

Assalamu'alaikum.
Peace be upon you.
   Hi everyone! I'm new here. My name is of no consequence. You can call me  Sutera or whatever you think suits me. I guess you could also call me Newcomer for I've just started participating writing for fun and this is only the beginning. I think it's awesome if I can let go of what I'm feeling into words and share them with you guys out there as you wander in my blog.I feel that by writing ,allows me to wake up my memories and view them in a different way.It somehow reminds me of what I forgot I knew.
  I'm not ashamed to share with you that I was once heart broken,all sad and lonely,so sick and tired of the life I had known. Feeling the pain from the things I hide deep down inside me. My life turned into darkness,anger filled my mind, my dreams suddenly vanished into thin air. Threatening thoughts very well dwelled,not knowing what was going to happen next. With an aching heart ,I felt like I wanted to die,no longer felt like living but considering my faith,I came to my senses. Allah has given me the strength to live again. I'm trying hard not to cry again. Years passed by and I'm still given the strength to face the world,to turn darkness into a vivid light and knowing  what I want in life. My life is renewed and for that I thanked Allah who's always there for me...alhamdulillah.
  Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah
  All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah.
                                                        -Sutera-
                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment