Tuesday 6 December 2011

Reflection of my life Part 2.

  Aahhhh..what a beautiful morning today! The sun is shining bright and the breeze is as cool as the mint. I'm sitting here alone again in my room with my mind wandered off again and this time thinking of the present. Whenever I'm miserable, Uppa is always there to share my troubles.Uppa showed me the way to leave the past and all it's tears behind me.Days passed by as I got to know Uppa.Weeks went by as I got to respect Uppa.Months flew by as our friendship grew.Now two years and three months have gone by and Uppa has been a wonderful companion to me.To Uppa, where ever you may be and whatever you may do today, I would like you to know this...I'm glad to have known you , it's nice to be with you and most of all you know how to make me laugh and smile again. Thank you so much  ..I really appreciate it. Tomorrow is your birthday and I hope you can spare some time here with me.Undoubtedly,I'm so sorry and please forgive me if I've offended you  for what I've text you this morning. I know you can't promise but at least try your best.I'll be right here waiting for you. Distance is not an obstacle..though we are far apart..this special bond and the trust between us always keep us closer..so far in distance yet so near at heart :)
                                          -Sutera-
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment