Monday 5 December 2011

Reflection of my life Part 1.

   Here I am,alone by the window of my darkened room,gazing at the heavens above,while I recall some of my sweet moments in life throughout the past and present years. among the things,my wandering mind recollected the day I was introduced to Rusmawati.We met eye to eye .I was speechless.It was really funny;what a way to greet somebody. Anyway,we managed to break the ice with laughter amidst her jokes.Since that day,we became best friends but alas,she is now far away from me and I really missed her a lot. Rus, where ever you are, whatever you do..I shall always pray for you. Thank you for being my friend.
   More recollections passed through my head, but they were broken by shouts of merry making nearby which in turn broke through the stillness of the day.I then ,more or less came back 'down to earth' and turned to look at my princess,getting ready to doze off  just came back after a long journey up north. I looked out the window and once again my mind wandered among my sweet and sour recollections. This time my mind touched on something that was part of my life for 23years that is now gone.Suddenly,I heard the voice of Suara singing Seribu Sesalan. I then realised 'that someone' is no longer mine. Only sweet memories remained and that is what they would be till the end of time. Let bygone be bygone.
                                                                                                                               -Sutera-

No comments:

Post a Comment