Wednesday 7 December 2011

Rain in my heart.

   hhhhmmmmmm...rain in my heart. Feel sad today..planning a little surprise but in vain. It didn't happen. I'm trying hard not to shed tears  but I can't stop the rain from falling in my heart.While doing so,my mind turned to look into the future. A question probed on my mind. I found myself asking this,"What the future be like? Will it contain the same sweet and sour things that I had been associated with or will it be otherwise?"
   Well......that has yet to be seen. But remembering Uppa, my emotions urged to write these lines:
     ' Whatever and where ever your future plans maybe,
       I'm sure ALLAH will show His will to you and to me'
                                                                                              -Sutera-

No comments:

Post a Comment